Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beards and Faux mullet hawks

SO, I accidently added the picture above, but liked it so much that I decided it should probably stay.

I went three weeks without shaving last month and grew out this great beard. It lasted until it was too itchy on my face and too scratchy on Allison's.THEN, yesterday I surprised Allison with my new Faux mullet hawk. I've been wanting to do something special with my hair for a while; finally, yesterday I went ahead and did it. Allison thinks I look like a new man. What do you think?






3 comments:

  1. i wish you, your faux mullet, and your wife were here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now if only alli had a rat tail you guys would be complete!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake I think you've got too much time on your hands!

    ReplyDelete