Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mr longbeard

For those who don't know, BYU-Idaho has a strict shaving and dress policy. The policy is strict enough that I will often get stopped and told to shave even on days I do shave--at least I did until I got my new razor: another post for another day. So when summer break rolls along, funny things happen: hair grows long, shorts get worn, and beards sprout outward.
I shaved the second to last day of school--July 14th--and didn't shave again until I first day of classes this semester--Sept. 12th. After almost two months I had a pretty thick mane on my face. I can't say that it was totally my idea. Probably once a week I told Allison I was going to shave it, but she insisted I keep it growing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jacob, I AM IMPRESSED! You can grow some pretty killer facial hair... high-five!!!!!

    ReplyDelete