Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Conference weekend

We had the pleasure of watching general conference from the comfort of our home. With Alli lying on the couch and I following #ldsconf on twitter, Louie got into all kinds of mischief.
First, she figured out how to change the layout on Alli's computer (I still don't know what she did).
Then, she rolled herself up in this blankie.
She got herself stuck and was screaming until I opened up this little hole for her to see out of. Once she could see, she sat happily snuggled up for quite a while.
I think this is the most adorable picture in the world.

3 comments:

  1. GAAAHHH i want to squeeze that little person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will not be able to avoid me much longer....

    ReplyDelete
  3. .... I am coming for you, Louie. Consider yourself warned.

    ReplyDelete