Tuesday, November 8, 2011

After two weeks of rolling along to her various curiosities, Louie has now moved on. See, the problem with rolling is that it's hard to go straight forward--and it can hurt the head sometimes. So now little Lou has decided to give crawling a go. To be honest, it's not much of a crawl--with legs kicking, arms flailing, bum wagging in the air, and lots of grunting--but don't tell Louie. She's the most determined little girl in the world. It may take her a few minutes, but if she wants something bad enough she'll find her way to it. Usually the things she wants are the things she's not allowed to have (she loves the sound and taste of crinkled coupons), but that makes her just like her mom.

3 comments:

  1. I miss you, Louie! Ok, ok... and Alli and Jacob too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh oh! everything changes when they are mobile. let the fun begin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a like button? I like the quasi crawl, I like the crumpled coupons and I like the cross-eyed glimmer in that snot-nosed cutie. What a doll! Oh how I miss the days of my little ones and wish I could have Lou here to snuggle and chase. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete