Monday, May 4, 2009

The AMAZING RACE!!!

Never watched the Amazing Race before? I hadn't four days ago and now I've seen a good portion of both Seasons 13 and 14.


Check this out to see free episodes: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/

Jacob and I are fans of movies and watching.. stuff. Because we don't have a TV, we try to find our favorite shows (i.e. No Reservations, Bizarre Foods, Man Vs. Wild, Ugly Betty, etc.) on the internet. Jacob mentioned Amazing Race and now we are addicted (Yes, we ran home from the CES fireside yesterday to watch the newest episode, we figure we are following Bednars counsel by watching it together, creating that valuable relationship of being in one anothers company while having in depth discussions about the show during commercial break).


Mel and Mike were originally my favorite, but they were recently kicked off. Mike is the writer of School of Rock so naturally, he was very entertaining. I just liked that they were competitive, but took time to enjoy the places they visited.


OUt of the last three, I'm really hoping the Asians win. Even though Margie and Luke are adorable, especially when Luke says "mama", (I think it's the cutest thing I've ever heard in my entire life) when Luke body checks someone into the clue box, it's not so cute. I just feel that the Asians deserve it the most. I can't believe that Jennifer took that 1 Million dollar tinkle in the bottom four (see what I mean, you've just got to watch it). This show really makes you consider what you'd do and what you wouldn't, I can honestly say I would have never done that bungee jump and I would have gotten lost in every country that we had to drive in. Jacob and I also must have ice cream and/or popcorn at all times of watching the Amazing Race so if I've gained a few next time you see me, there you go.

1 comment: