Friday, May 8, 2009

Home Again Home Again...

Yesterday, Jacob and I went to target and bought some furniture. We're very excited and thought that maybe some of you would like to see our home (and I'm sure Jacob wouldn't mind me showing off his amazing handy work).

Welcome!

Here's what everyone see's when they first walk in, I guess you could call this our living room.

Jacob's been very patient with my pile of crud I keep in the corner, the truth is, we don't really know where else to put it right now. those are the two new furnitures, imagine this room without those, that's how bare it's been the past two weeks.

Just wanted to give you a closer look. Jacob became a man yesterday when he put those pieces together, even though they require no tools.

The dining room is one of my favorites because it's really easy to clean. I have to give a shout out thanks to our mums, I never realized how quickly homes get dirty and dusty and yet somehow (because of our mums), they stay clean. Let's just say that I have to do a run down in each room every other day to keep it looking decent.


I love the kitchen here, it's very nice, the perfect size. I've been working on spending more time in there, I even made noodles for lunch today, even though I was home alone.


Our bathroom is perfect, it doesn't really have a color theme though. We've just decided to get whatever pieces we really like and go with it.



And last but not least, the bedroom!!! There is our recently obtained mattress, I wish I had taken a picture of our little nest we'd made on the floor before, basically a pile of blankets. We're very happy now.



And there it is, coming together quickly. We're extremely grateful that we were able to start out at such a nice place, especially with a clubhouse with the two main necessities, ping pong and theater room!!!

1 comment:

  1. im glad at least ONE room has a LITTLE color! come on guys! spice it up a bit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete