Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Quick Trip

On a whim, I decided to go ahead and hit up Walgreens.. again. There are just too many good deals to pass up. This time, I scored even better, not as much.. but overall, much better. Also this time, the transactions went much smoother and all of my coupons worked. This time, it only took me around 3 hours of planning instead of an entire day. I am pleased.

2 Crest 3d Vivid White Toothpastes, 1 Colgate Total Toothpaste, 1 Lysol Wipes, 1 Woolite Carpet Cleaner, 1 Culturelle, 1 John Frieda Hair Dye, 1 Cortaid Itch Relief Spray, 1 GUM Toothbrush 2 pk, 1 Oral B Tooth Brush

Paid Total: $7.44 out of pocket for $77.47 Worth of Goods
Received $8 in Register Rewards
Will receive rebates for the Lysol, Woolite, and Cortaid equaling $15.47
Technically I was paid $16.06 to take all of that out of the store!

The best part, I paid for all of the goods with a rewards card we received from our Credit Card Rewards Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment