Friday, December 9, 2011

Gingerbread fun

To make our spirits bright Alli and I created this beautiful gingerbread house last night. Those of you who know us well know that we are not creative people. I think this made the decorating even more fun. Neither of us had ever decorated a gingerbread house before and I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last time we chose to splurge on such a fancy treat.
I think the best touches are Alli's attempts at icicles from the roof and the drooping eyes above the frowning door.
Notice there are no pictures of the back of the house. That's because we kinda gave up and decided that doing the front was enough.


2 comments:

  1. jacob jacob jacob, you should know by now not to trust anything alli says. we used to make gingerbread houses at the clawsons every year until she was 18. she's had practice. but it looks like maybe she needs a little more haha. my favorite part is that cute little gingerbread man that just so happens to be as big as the tree behind him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to say there WAS no back of the house because it got eaten.

    ReplyDelete