Monday, December 12, 2011

Woot Woot!!

I'M GRADUATING!!! Surprise surprise, I talked to my adviser today about some questions I had regarding my grad plan and she worked it out so I can graduate TODAY! I thought I had just one more class to take next semester, but nope we made a custom cluster for my emphasis and just hacked that class right out of my plan. I don't think I'll miss it.

Oh, by the way you won't see me sporting any caps or gowns, grad announcements or grad flowers, my name won't be in the commencement program, and I most certainly won't be getting any honors, but my diploma will arrive in the mail sometime next month. Graduation is Friday. I won't be attending because I think we're going to be throwing our own little party. Just me, Alli, and Louie.

3 comments:

  1. what a great Christmas gift! congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! I'm sure that feels fantastic! and yes, a special little party is definitely in order for such an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... What?! That's SOOOO great! I'm so proud of you, Jacob!! Forget Alli's job, you guys need to come down NOW!

    ReplyDelete